7 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels located in San Salvador are included in the list.
- El Salvador International Airport, CWRV+CHG, Las Flores, El Salvador
- Puerto de Acajutla, Zona Industrial, Edificio Administrativo de CEPA Puerto de, Acajutla, El Salvador
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY El Salvador Positive Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Tour : " Salto de Malacatiupan" & Santa Teresa Hot Springs + Ataco
7 to 10 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan SalvadorShore Excursions - Puerto QuetzalBus Tours - Puerto QuetzalArchaeology Tours - Puerto QuetzalPorts of Call Tours - Puerto QuetzalFull-day Tours - Puerto QuetzalShore Excursions - Guatemala CityBus Tours - Guatemala CityArchaeology Tours - Guatemala CityPorts of Call Tours - Guatemala CityFull-day Tours - Guatemala CityShore Excursions - AntiguaBus Tours - AntiguaArchaeology Tours - AntiguaPorts of Call Tours - AntiguaFull-day Tours - AntiguaCategory
Monsenor Romero Center (Centro Monsenor Romero)Devil's Door (Puerta del Diablo)National Theatre of El Salvador (Teatro Nacional de San Salvador)El Mozote MonumentMuseum of the Word and Image (Museo de la Palabra y la Imagen)Guajoyo RiverNational Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropología Dr. David J. Guzmán)El Zapote Barracks Military MuseumMonument to the Divine Savior of the World (Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo)National Palace La Laguna Botanical GardenMetropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)Museum of the Revolution (Museo de la Revolución Salvadorena)Lake Ilopango