7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Combine several Christian sites in one itinerary with this full-day tour in the Basque Country. Learn about religion and architecture from a local guide while you explore the hilltop San Telmo hermitage, the Sanctuary of Loyola, and the Sanctuary of Aranzazu. Relax between stops over lunch with wine. Convenient hotel pick-up and drop-off are included.
- Explore three Christian sites in one itinerary
- Skip the hassle of navigating and let your guide do the driving
- Traditional lunch with wine is included
- Learn about religion and spirituality in the Basque culture
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Infant lunch or dinner is not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please wait in hotel lobby.
- San Sebastian Airport, San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children and infants must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- **Note: Between November 1 and April 16 La Antigua hermitage will only open during weekends. If booked in a weekday during that period, the tour will go to San Telmo hermitage in Zumaia instead.**
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Local Experts Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Three Temple Tour The Ignatian Way?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Three Temple Tour The Ignatian Way?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Three Temple Tour The Ignatian Way?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Three Temple Tour The Ignatian Way
3 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSan SebastianBus Tours - Basque CountryHistorical Tours - Basque CountryFull-day Tours - Basque CountryBus Tours - BilbaoHistorical Tours - BilbaoFull-day Tours - BilbaoBus Tours - SantanderHistorical Tours - SantanderFull-day Tours - SantanderCategory