2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Delve into the traditional Spanish dance of flamenco with a 2-hour class in San Sebastian. This class is tailored to all skill levels, from very beginner to more advanced, and participants learn the history of the dance and basic dance techniques. Learn this traditional Spanish dance with an instructor and a small group to really grasp the concept and techniques.
- Learn how to dance the flamenco during this 2-hour class in San Sebastian
- Discover the history of the traditional dance and practice basic techniques
- This class is tailored for all ages and skill levels by your instructor
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a small group class and your instructor
Saved to wishlist!
Private Flamenco class
Hotel pick up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointLocal Experts Tours by Donostyle, San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children and infants must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Local Experts Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Flamenco class in San Sebastian?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Flamenco class in San Sebastian?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Flamenco class in San Sebastian?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Flamenco class in San Sebastian
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Flamenco PerformanceSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsSan SebastianFlamenco Performance - Basque CountryFlamenco Performance - BilbaoFlamenco Performance - SantanderCategory