7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the soaring cliffs, beautiful beaches, and fishing villages of the Guipuzcoa Coast on this full-day tour from San Sebastián. Visit the seafront towns of Orio and Zarautz, drive through the scenic vineyards of Getaria, tuck into traditional Basque cuisine at a local restaurant, and see filming locations from Game of Thrones in Zumaia.
- Visit the traditional fishing villages of Orio and Zarautz
- Admire the beautiful sandy beaches and rolling vineyards of Getaria
- Explore Zumaia, where parts of Game of Thrones Season 7 was filmed
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, lunch, and round-trip transport
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be at the hotel lobby on time so that our tour leader can complete the pick up.
- San Sebastian Airport, San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children and infants must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Local Experts Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gipuzkoa Coast Tour with lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Gipuzkoa Coast Tour with lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gipuzkoa Coast Tour with lunch?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Gipuzkoa Coast Tour with lunch
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSan SebastianBus Tours - Basque CountryHistorical Tours - Basque CountryFull-day Tours - Basque CountryBus Tours - BilbaoHistorical Tours - BilbaoFull-day Tours - BilbaoBus Tours - SantanderHistorical Tours - SantanderFull-day Tours - SantanderCategory