4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Private tour guide service
Other extra food or drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Bilbao Airport, Bilbao Spain
- San Sebastian Airport, San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
- Pamplona Airport, Ctra. Pamplona, 3, 31180 Noáin, Navarra, Spain
- Biarritz Airport, 7 Esp. de l'Europe, 64600 Anglet, France
- Logrono Agoncillo Airport, Ctra. Logroño-Zaragoza (N-232), s/n, 26160 Agoncillo, La Rioja, Spain
- Vitoria Airport, N-624, 01196 Vitoria-Gasteiz, Álava, Spain
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats available under request in advance only.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Iker Bardaji Private Tour Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Highlights of the Basque Country 4-Day Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Highlights of the Basque Country 4-Day Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Highlights of the Basque Country 4-Day Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Highlights of the Basque Country 4-Day Private Tour
1 day 1 hour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan SebastianBus Tours - Basque CountryMulti-day Tours - Basque CountryWalking Tours - Basque CountryBus Tours - BilbaoMulti-day Tours - BilbaoWalking Tours - BilbaoBus Tours - SantanderMulti-day Tours - SantanderWalking Tours - SantanderCategory