4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the Basque coastline and some of its most charming seaside villages—San Pedro and San Juan—on this half-day tour from San Sebastian. All transportation is provided, and you'll travel with a small group of just eight people or fewer, enjoying personalized attention.
- Combine visits to several seaside villages in a single tour
- All private transportation included
- Guide provides insightful commentary as you travel
- Small group of just eight people or fewer
Saved to wishlist!
Local tour guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at any hotel or place of your convenience in San Sebastian.
- San Sebastian Airport, San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Local Experts Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hondarribia and Pasaia (San Pedro & San Juan) Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Hondarribia and Pasaia (San Pedro & San Juan) Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hondarribia and Pasaia (San Pedro & San Juan) Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Hondarribia and Pasaia (San Pedro & San Juan) Tour
4 to 5 hours
1 hour 15 minutes
2 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSan SebastianBus Tours - Basque CountryHistorical Tours - Basque CountryHalf-day Tours - Basque CountryBus Tours - BilbaoHistorical Tours - BilbaoHalf-day Tours - BilbaoBus Tours - SantanderHistorical Tours - SantanderHalf-day Tours - SantanderCategory