- Advanced Michelin-star cooking class in San Sebastian
- Designed for passionate cooks looking to raise their culinary skills to the next level
- Master modern techniques such as foaming and cutting-edge presentation
- Feast on the food created during the class for lunch
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people
Departure & Return
Mimo cooking school, in the basement of the Hotel Maria Cristina.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After receiving an introduction to San Sebastian’s prestigious culinary status, you’ll begin to replicate haute cuisine dishes served in the city’s Michelin-starred restaurants.
Then, you’ll sit down and feast on the fruits of your labor, accompanied by carefully selected wines. Your tour concludes at the cooking school.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- If the client has an allergy, they have to tell in advance. In any case, they will be cooking the same menu as the other guests, but will have a different menu for lunch avoiding those ingredient
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Not available for vegans
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mimo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms