8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop off in hotels in the city centre with driving guide
Tickets to the Temples
Lunch in a traditional restaurant
Private guided tour in Loyola Sanctuary, La Antigua and Arantzazu Sanctuary
Tips and gratuities for the restaurant or guide
Anything that is not mentioned in the "included" section
Departure & Return
Alameda del Blvd., 20003 San Sebastián, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Basque Destination "Creating Memories"
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during San Sebastian: The route of the three Temples?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during San Sebastian: The route of the three Temples?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during San Sebastian: The route of the three Temples?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during San Sebastian: The route of the three Temples?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
San Sebastian: The route of the three Temples
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan SebastianBus Tours - Basque CountryHistorical Tours - Basque CountryFull-day Tours - Basque CountryBus Tours - BilbaoHistorical Tours - BilbaoFull-day Tours - BilbaoBus Tours - SantanderHistorical Tours - SantanderFull-day Tours - SantanderCategory