4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit vineyards overlooking the sea with this Txakoli winery tour along the coast from San Sebastian. Learn about how Txakoli white wine is made and taste it alongside classic Basque appetizers. Stroll through traditional fishing villages with a local guide sharing stories about the region’s history. Private transportation is included.
- Explore the Basque coast with a private guide
- Visit a Txakoli winery to taste this wine at the source
- Escape the city bustle and get a taste of life in small fishing villages
- Skip the hassle of a rental car and travel via private transportation
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Formal guided visit to a Txakoli Winery
Appetizers with wine tasting
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Basque
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Txakoli Winery Tour through the Coast from San Sebastian?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Txakoli Winery Tour through the Coast from San Sebastian?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Txakoli Winery Tour through the Coast from San Sebastian?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Txakoli Winery Tour through the Coast from San Sebastian?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Txakoli Winery Tour through the Coast from San Sebastian
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSan SebastianFood Tours - Basque CountryBus Tours - Basque CountryWine Tastings - Basque CountryHalf-day Tours - Basque CountryFood Tours - BilbaoBus Tours - BilbaoWine Tastings - BilbaoHalf-day Tours - BilbaoFood Tours - SantanderBus Tours - SantanderWine Tastings - SantanderHalf-day Tours - SantanderCategory