4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
10+ beer tastes, water
Snacks, high quality local specialities (cured ham, cheese), pintxo, burger, chocolate
Meals, drinks and tickets that are not listed
Departure & Return
Peña y Goñi Kalea, 3, 20002 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
In front of our office
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ikusnahi Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during BASQUE CRAFT BEER and FOOD - Private Gastronomic Adventure?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during BASQUE CRAFT BEER and FOOD - Private Gastronomic Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during BASQUE CRAFT BEER and FOOD - Private Gastronomic Adventure?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during BASQUE CRAFT BEER and FOOD - Private Gastronomic Adventure?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
BASQUE CRAFT BEER and FOOD - Private Gastronomic Adventure
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursBeer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan SebastianFood Tours - Basque CountryWalking Tours - Basque CountryBeer & Brewery Tours - Basque CountryHalf-day Tours - Basque CountryFood Tours - BilbaoWalking Tours - BilbaoBeer & Brewery Tours - BilbaoHalf-day Tours - BilbaoFood Tours - SantanderWalking Tours - SantanderBeer & Brewery Tours - SantanderHalf-day Tours - SantanderCategory
Buen Pastor Cathedral Tours & TicketsLa Concha Beach (Playa de la Concha) Tours & TicketsMiramar Palace (Palacio de Miramar) Tours & TicketsSan Sebastian Old Town (Parte Vieja Donostiarra) Tours & TicketsConstitution Square (Plaza de la Constitución) Tours & TicketsVictoria Eugenia Theatre (Teatro Victoria Eugenia) Tours & Tickets