4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
There’s more to Sandakan than just jungle adventures. Skip itinerary planning and check off the city’s signature sights in just half a day on this door-to-door private guided tour, complete with restaurant lunch. Discover Second World War history at the Australian War Memorial; immerse in Sandakan Central Market; see stilt houses at Sim-Sim Water Village; admire Puh Jih Shi Buddhist Temple; and visit the former home of author Agnes Keith.
- Discover the highlights of Sabah’s second city with a private guide
- See a war memorial, stilt houses, a market, a temple, and a museum
- Savor an authentic Malaysian lunch in a local restaurant
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Round Trip transportation by AC Car/Minivan
English Speaking Driver cum guide
Goods and services Tax
Other Food and Drinks
Any other things not mentioned in the itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour hotel lobby in town area or Airport.
Return DetailsYour hotel in town area or Airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A discount price is available for children.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MAM Holidays Malaysia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.