7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy a picnic and some of Santa Barbara’s best local wines. Tour four vineyards, and sample a variety of wines at each one. See the wine-making process for yourself with a behind-the-scenes explanation from a winemaker. The best vineyards are selected depending on the time of year you visit, so you see a range of wineries with different atmospheres and strengths.
- The included lunch has several options: something for everyone
- Focus on the tour, not travel, with return transfers included
- Shopping: buy some nifty items at local shops along the way
- Your host and guide answers all your grape-themed questions
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Meals as per itinerary (lunch)
Hotel pickup (local area hotels only)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For some hotels we pickup at a nearby location. We will contact you with pickup location details soon after your reservation is completed. We can also pickup at Panera Bread, La Cumbre Plaza, and at Sambo's on the Beach. We are not able to guarantee pickup at vacation rentals or home locations - we will do our best, but if not possible we can direct you to a nearby pickup.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grapeline Wine Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All-Inclusive Wine Tasting Tour from Santa Barbara?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during All-Inclusive Wine Tasting Tour from Santa Barbara?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All-Inclusive Wine Tasting Tour from Santa Barbara?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
All-Inclusive Wine Tasting Tour from Santa Barbara
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesSanta BarbaraFood Tours - CaliforniaUnique Experiences - CaliforniaWine Tastings - CaliforniaFood Tours - Pismo BeachUnique Experiences - Pismo BeachWine Tastings - Pismo BeachFood Tours - Santa MonicaUnique Experiences - Santa MonicaWine Tastings - Santa MonicaCategory