1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of equipment (surfboard, wetsuit)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drink
Departure & Return
Mondo's Beach, Pacific Coast Hwy, Ventura, CA 93001, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- All participants MUST be able to swim
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cal Coast Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Two Person Surf Lesson in Santa Barbara?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Two Person Surf Lesson in Santa Barbara?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Two Person Surf Lesson in Santa Barbara?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
SurfingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesSanta BarbaraSurfing - CaliforniaSurfing - Pismo BeachSurfing - Santa MonicaCategory