- Bicycle and helmet provided for this bike tour through the Santa Ynez Valley wine region
- Stop for two wine tastings and an olive-oil tasting
- Enjoy a picnic lunch at a winery
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided in Santa Barbara for transport to the riding location
Departure & Return
3850 State St. Peppertree Inn, Plenty of free available parking.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable athleisure wear with closed toed shoes and sunglasses recommended.
- Provide heights for proper frame size.
- Provide any dietary restrictions for lunch.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Bike Santa Barbara
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Santa Barbara Vineyard to Table Taste Tour by Bike.