2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Santa Barbara offers a wealth of history and architectural splendor—and this private walking tour is the perfect way to discover the city’s highlights and lesser-known attractions alike. Set off with your guide at a time that works best for you, and visit landmarks like El Presidio de Santa Barbara State Historic Park, City Hall, and the Granada Theatre. Learn about everything from the city’s origins to adobe construction as you go.
- Your guide will customize the tour itinerary to fit your interests
- Learn the stories behind the sights from your guide’s in-depth commentary
- See top Santa Barbara attractions, and also venture beyond the tourist trail
- A private tour offers a fully flexible and personalized way to explore
Saved to wishlist!
Guided Tour, historical photos
Departure & Return
123 E Canon Perdido St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, USA
In front of the Church.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/8/2021 - 10/26/2022
|Monday:||09:30 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:30 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:30 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Thursday:||09:30 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Friday:||09:30 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Saturday:||09:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sullivan Israel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Private Santa Barbara History and Architecture Walking Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Santa Barbara History and Architecture Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 311289P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Santa Barbara History and Architecture Walking Tour
2 to 3 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSanta BarbaraWalking Tours - CaliforniaHistorical Tours - CaliforniaWalking Tours - Pismo BeachHistorical Tours - Pismo BeachWalking Tours - Santa MonicaHistorical Tours - Santa MonicaCategory