1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Boards and Wetsuits
High Resolution Underwater Camera Footage
Optional Photos & Videos ($25)
Departure & Return
801 Shoreline Dr, Santa Barbara, CA 93109, USA
4/8/2021 - 6/27/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 805 Surf Academy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Surfing Lessons in Santa Barbara?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Surfing Lessons in Santa Barbara?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Surfing Lessons in Santa Barbara?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Surfing Lessons in Santa Barbara?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
SurfingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesSanta BarbaraSurfing - CaliforniaSurfing - Pismo BeachSurfing - Santa MonicaCategory