- Take a World Surf League endorsed group surfing lesson in Santa Barbara
- Cover the basics, like getting into the water, board position, and turning
- Tailor the lesson to your level, from beginner skills to advanced moves
- Get great inclusions, with board, wetsuit, leash, and surf guide provided
Departure & Return
Departure PointSanta Barbara, Santa Barbara, California
Meeting location will vary depending on the surf, tide and weather conditions. Please contact us to coordinate meeting times and locations.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There must be 2 participants for each activity. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participants to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY iSurf - World Surf League Endorsed Surf School
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Learn to Surf with Santa Barbara's Best - Indivual and Groups Welcome.