2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Zip along forest trails, splash through muddy streams and climb along the coastal cliffs on this adrenaline-fuelled quad biking tour from Flamingo Beach. Learn how to operate your ATV, then venture off-road on a thrilling 2-hour tour and discover the hidden landscapes of the Golden Coast. Follow your guide through the dry forest, looking out for howler monkeys, iguanas and birds along the way, then reach the coast and soak up incredible views over Tamarindo, Conchal, Brasilito, Flamingo and Potrero beaches.
- Speed along mountain trails, river valleys and sandy beaches
- Spot howler monkeys and iguanas in their natural environment
- Enjoy fantastic views of Tamarindo and Flamingo beaches
- Full instruction provided: suitable for all abilities
- Great choice for families!
- 2-hour ATV adventure from Flamingo Beach
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off of the area of Papagayo or Hermosa Beach are NOT INCLUDED
Departure & Return
Provincia de Guanacaste, Huacas, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- For Adult passenger bellow the following rate:ATV2 hr : $15 cash and ATV ZIP LINE:$40 CASH
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people driver per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please note that this tour is recommended for intermediate and experienced drivers
- It's recommended to wear comfortable, light clothing that you will care if it gets damaged.
- After the activity, due the conditions of the tour, you will be wet, sweaty and muddy so we we recommend a second set of clothing to change into
- Sneakers are mandatory.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pininos Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ATV Mountain and Beach Tour from Flamingo Beach?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ATV Mountain and Beach Tour from Flamingo Beach?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ATV Mountain and Beach Tour from Flamingo Beach?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ATV Mountain and Beach Tour from Flamingo Beach?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I enjoyed riding the ATV but the views were mostly dirt in your face as you went through some very poor communities." See review
Product code: 12671P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeZipliningWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesSanta CruzPlaya Flamingo4WD Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestSporting Events - Guanacaste and NorthwestExtreme - Guanacaste and NorthwestZiplining - Guanacaste and Northwest4WD Tours - TamarindoSporting Events - TamarindoExtreme - TamarindoZiplining - Tamarindo4WD Tours - Playa FlamingoSporting Events - Playa FlamingoExtreme - Playa FlamingoZiplining - Playa FlamingoCategory