- This private experience is just for you and your party
- Book a time that works best for your schedule with this convenient option
- See a perspective on Los Angeles that many visitors to the city miss
- Soak up the seaside scenery, and explore Marina del Rey by boat
Departure & Return
Our BayWatch Captain will greet you at the Dock 55 gate (public dock for charter boats), located next to the parking lot. We look forward to meeting you at the dock gate to embark on your Private Charter. Cheers!
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BayWatch Boat Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff