7 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
surf lesson equipment
Seven nigth hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All the activities on the retreat include transportation
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/20/2020 - 8/12/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nicoya surf
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Surf and stay in Cabuya and Montezuma ?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Surf and stay in Cabuya and Montezuma ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Surf and stay in Cabuya and Montezuma ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Surf and stay in Cabuya and Montezuma ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesSports Lessons Surfing Lessons Water SportsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesSanta TeresaDining Experiences - Central PacificSports Lessons - Central PacificSurfing Lessons - Central PacificCategory