- Explore the three islands around Santorini on a cruise
- See a volcanic crater and swim in a hot spring
- Enjoy free time around Thirasia and Oia
- Take in the beautiful views of Santorini while you sail
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Children under 4 years old can get free.
Children under 4 years old will not reserve a seat on the bus. They will sit on parents' lap.
The voucher should be printed twice.
This is not a private hotel pick up, The guests should wait for the bus outside their hotel on the main road (all hotels are not accessible by bus).
Bus Departure: Kamari 09:20, Monolithos 09.25, Messaria 09.05, Karterados 9.10, Fira 09:20, Perissa 08.55, Pyrgos 09:30, Imerovigli 9:00, Firostefani 9:05, Oia 8:45, Megalochori 9:20, Vlichada 9:05, Perivolos 9:00, Akrotiri 9:10
- SANTORINI MAI PORT ATHINIOS
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- COVID-19 Special information:
- Travelers must book this activity online and present mobile vouchers
- Antiseptics will be available on the bus
- Travelers must wear protective masks. Please bring your own masks. Driver and guides will wear masks too
- All customer touch-points are frequently cleaned
- To reduce crowds, the number of passengers is limited. There will be sufficient space between each passenger during transportation
- Social distancing is maintained in vehicles and during the tour (at least 1,5 meters outdoors and 2 meters indoors)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kamari Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Caldera Morning Cruise With King Thiras Boat.