- Take a boat ride to the three islands near Santorini
- See a volcanic crater and swim in the hot springs
- Explore the village of Thirasia and have lunch
- Experience a world-famous sunset in Oia
Departure & Return
Bus Departure: Kamari 09:20, Monolithos 09.25, Messaria 09.05, Karterados 9.10, Fira 09:20, Perissa 08.55, Pyrgos 09:30, Imerovigli 9:00, Firostefani 9:05, Oia 8:45, Megalochori 9:20, Vlichada 9:05, Perivolos 9:00, Akrotiri 9:10
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- COVID-19 Special information:
- Travelers must book this activity online and present mobile vouchers
- Antiseptics will be available on the bus
- Travelers must wear protective masks. Please bring your own masks. Driver and guides will wear masks too
- All customer touch-points are frequently cleaned
- To reduce crowds, the number of passengers is limited. There will be sufficient space between each passenger during transportation
- Social distancing is maintained in vehicles and during the tour (at least 1,5 meters outdoors and 2 meters indoors)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kamari Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons