- Explore the food and culture of the beautiful seaside village of Firostefani
- Get an insider’s view of Santorini from an informative guide and locals
- Feast on delicious doughnuts, mouth-watering street food, and pie
- Enjoy a different perspective on a village famous for its blue-domed church
Departure & Return
Meeting point for the tour is in front of the wall art in Saint Gerasimos Square in Firostefani.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Panagiotis Arisototelis Christou
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I would highly recommend this tour to see areas in Athens that you might otherwise miss." See review