4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn about some of Santorini’s best wines on this comprehensive day tour. Save hours researching where to find the best wineries, and instead, have an insider’s guide to three of the island’s most acclaimed estates. Travel in a comfortable vehicle between dispersed wineries, and sample a variety of different regional wines with olives, salami, and gourmet cheese to satisfy your hunger on this half-day adventure.
- Visit three of Santorini’s best wineries
- Hassle-free tour with hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy 12 different tastings of local wines
- Small-group tour means better access to your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Platter of local tapas
Platter of local tapas and snacks at the last winery Gratuities
Taste 12-14 different high-quality wines under the guidance of a local guide at every winery
Customized free hotel/port/airport and cable car exit pickup and drop-off
Transport by licensed Mercedes-Sprinter minibus with air-conditioned
Cheese, olives, and local snacks at every winery
Local english speaking guide
Small group tour ensures personal service
Personal expenses (Optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Pick-up and drop off is offered for this tour.
• Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up.
• If the hotel is inaccessible by car due to restrictions, pickup will be held from a nearby location within a short walking distance.
• Cruise ship travelers: The meeting point is the "HERTZ" rent a car company in Fira town, near the top of the cable car about 100 meters.
• Once your purchase is complete, send your complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) to your local tour operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Santorini Cruise Port (Cable car in Fira)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Are infant seats available on request
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Santorini Unique Experience Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Experience Santorini: Wine Tasting Small Group Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Experience Santorini: Wine Tasting Small Group Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Experience Santorini: Wine Tasting Small Group Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Experience Santorini: Wine Tasting Small Group Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Experience Santorini: Wine Tasting Small Group Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 5 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesWine TastingsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursPhotography ToursArt Classes Walking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSantoriniShore Excursions - Cyclades IslandsFood Tours - Cyclades IslandsCooking Classes - Cyclades IslandsDining Experiences - Cyclades IslandsWine Tastings - Cyclades IslandsWalking Tours - Cyclades IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Cyclades IslandsPhotography Tours - Cyclades IslandsArt Classes - Cyclades IslandsShore Excursions - KosFood Tours - KosCooking Classes - KosDining Experiences - KosWine Tastings - KosWalking Tours - KosPorts of Call Tours - KosPhotography Tours - KosArt Classes - KosShore Excursions - BodrumFood Tours - BodrumCooking Classes - BodrumDining Experiences - BodrumWine Tastings - BodrumWalking Tours - BodrumPorts of Call Tours - BodrumPhotography Tours - BodrumArt Classes - BodrumCategory
White Beach Tours & TicketsAkrotiri Tours & TicketsWhite Door Theater (White Door Theatro) Tours & TicketsRed Beach Tours & TicketsFira–Oia Hike Tours & TicketsThirasia (Therasia) Tours & TicketsPyrgos (Pyrgos Kallistis) Tours & TicketsSkaros Rock Tours & TicketsPerivolos Beach Tours & TicketsPort of Santorini (Athinios Port) Tours & TicketsNea Kameni Tours & Tickets