- Enjoy a half- or full-day tour of Santorini with a private driver-guide
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and customize your own sightseeing trip
- See top Santorini attractions such as the archaeological relics at Akrotiri and the town of Oia
- Visit highlights such as the traditional village of Pyrgos, a traditional winery, or a black sand beach
- Gain insider knowledge about Santorini's hidden gems
- Let the private driver-guide arrange the logistics and scheduling details
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup guests from all Santorini hotels & Airbnb's.
If hotel is inaccessible by car due to restrictions, pickup will be held from a nearby location withing short walking distance.
Cruise ship travelers: Meeting point is the top of the cable car. Your guide will hold a name board with travelers name on.
Airport travelers: Pickup and drop off is possible from Santorini National Airport at no extra cost.
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Τελεφερίκ Σαντορίνης - Άνω σταθμός, Ipapantis 10, Thira 847 00, Greece
What To Expect
Before you head anywhere, chat to your friendly guide about the sights you want to see and visit during your tour. As your tour is private, the itinerary is completely flexible and can be customized to match your interests and preferences.
Perhaps start with a visit to one of Santorini’s must-sees: the timeworn excavated ruins at Akrotiri. Here, stroll around the remnants of the Minoan Bronze Age settlement that was buried, and preserved by, volcanic ash as a result of a major eruption in the second millennium BC.
You may also want to relax on one of Santorini’s black sand beaches or delve into its picture-postcard villages, such as Pyrgos and Oia—the latter known for its spectacular sunsets. Then, maybe finish with a visit to a traditional winery to taste or purchase (own expense) some of Santorini’s fresh and distinctive wines. The island's winemaking history stretches back more than 4,000 years and its varietals are renowned for their crispness and high acidity.
Alternatively, ask your guide for their inside take on what to see and do, and perhaps discover some of the experiences and places that other visitors never get to witness.
See the Itinerary for examples of the different activities and attractions you can enjoy during your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Meeting point for cruise passengers is the top of cruise port's cable car. The guide will be holding a sheet with the Lead Passenger's name.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Hotel Pickup is available from all hotels & Airbnb's across Santorini. In case your hotel is not accessible by car due to restrictions your pickup will be coordinated from a nearby accessible location within walking distance from hotel.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Santorini Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff