- Santorini wine tour including a meal at a restaurant in the countryside
- Visit two traditional Santorini wineries with a private guide
- Walk through the vineyard of a volcanic winery and tour a 19th-century, family run wine cellar
- Sample up to eight different varietals of wine including vinsanto and assyrtiko
- Savor a bottle of wine and a 3-course meal of local Santorini delicacies
- Enjoy personalized attention from an attentive private guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup guests from all Santorini hotels & Airbnb's.
If hotel is inaccessible by car due to restrictions, pickup will be held from a nearby location withing short walking distance.
Cruise ship travelers: Meeting point is the top of the cable car. Your guide will hold a name board with travelers name on.
Airport travelers: Pickup and drop off is possible from Santorini National Airport at no extra cost.
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Τελεφερίκ Σαντορίνης - Άνω σταθμός, Ipapantis 10, Thira 847 00, Greece
What To Expect
The fact that wine is able to be produced on Santorini is mostly due to the island’s volcanic soil. Grapes are grown in baskets, just above the ground, which allows moisture to be retained more effectively.
Tour the volcanic winery to see its cellar and vineyard, and then wander around the cellars of the family-run winery to hear how their business has changed through time. Check out a room where the family crush the grapes with their feet, and sip on several samples of wine, made with local grapes like vinsanto, nykteri and assyrtiko.
With your head full of newfound knowledge about Santorini and its produce, you’ll travel to a countryside restaurant for your meal. Enjoy three courses of beloved local favorites, along with a bottle of the house wine, of course.
After your meal, meet back up with your guide, and finish with a drop-off back at your Santorini hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time.
- At time of booking, Hotel guests must provide the following information at time of booking: Hotel name and Phone Number.
- In case travelers are not staying in a hotel or haven't booked accommodation yet, please advise accordingly.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Santorini Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff