15 to 45 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/Port/Airport/Cable car exit pickup and drop-off included
All Fees and Taxes
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Custom Pickup and Drop Off
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Τελεφερίκ Σαντορίνης - Άνω σταθμός, Ipapantis 10, Thira 847 00, Greece
- Athinios Restaurant-Cafe, Athinios Restaurant - Cafe, Santorini 847 00, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal/smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Santorini Trips & Activities by Tatiana P
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santorini Hotel/Airport & Port Transfers?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Santorini Hotel/Airport & Port Transfers?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Santorini Hotel/Airport & Port Transfers?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santorini Hotel/Airport & Port Transfers?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingTrolley Tours ExtremeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSantoriniShore Excursions - Cyclades Islands4WD Tours - Cyclades IslandsSporting Events - Cyclades IslandsBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsHiking - Cyclades IslandsTrolley Tours - Cyclades IslandsExtreme - Cyclades IslandsWalking Tours - Cyclades IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Cyclades IslandsClassic Car Tours - Cyclades IslandsHistorical Tours - Cyclades IslandsShore Excursions - Kos4WD Tours - KosSporting Events - KosBus Tours - KosHiking - KosTrolley Tours - KosExtreme - KosWalking Tours - KosPorts of Call Tours - KosClassic Car Tours - KosHistorical Tours - KosShore Excursions - Bodrum4WD Tours - BodrumSporting Events - BodrumBus Tours - BodrumHiking - BodrumTrolley Tours - BodrumExtreme - BodrumWalking Tours - BodrumPorts of Call Tours - BodrumClassic Car Tours - BodrumHistorical Tours - BodrumCategory