- Afternoon sunset catamaran cruise in Santorini
- Sail in style aboard a luxury catamaran
- Swim and snorkel on Santorini's red and white sand beaches
- Savor a traditional Greek barbecue and select drinks on board
- Catch a famous Santorini sunset from the water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: From all hotels, villa, airbnb's in Santorini
Address: Vlychada port
Directions: Amoudi port
Return point: Returns to original departure point
What To Expect
Continue on to the White Beach, where you can swim, relax on the sand, or explore the clear waters of the Aegean with provided snorkeling equipment. Back on board, sate your appetite with a fresh Greek barbecue featuring your choice of meat or a vegetarian option served with a variety of traditional side dishes and desserts (see below for menu). Top off the feast with unlimited drinks from the bar including local white wine, beer, water, soft drinks, coffee, or tea.
Relax on spacious decks and catch some of the last rays of the sun while admiring views of the Akrotiri Minoan ruins and the neighboring island of Aspronisi. Head toward the dramatic caldera that forms the center of Santorini's ancient volcano, and stop for a relaxing soak in natural volcanic hot springs. With your muscles nice and relaxed, journey to the final stop, just below the clifftop village of Oia. From this famous vantage point, watch an unforgettable sunset with a cool drink in hand and the Aegean breeze against your skin.
Step back onto solid ground at Amoudi, where a minivan is waiting to shuttle you back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum passengers 20
- All yachts and boats in Greece cannot moor directly on the beach. Catamaran crew has selected the best points for swimming and snorkeling, the closest possible from the beach.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Hot Springs : Catamarans stay 50 m away from the yellowish waters of the Hot Springs. The temperature of the Hot Springs is up to 4° warmer than the clear water. Guests swim securely very close to the volcano
- Please provide your contact details and the name of your accommodation. The cruise operator will contact you a day before the tour, in order to confirm pick up time and place.
- Passengers have to remove their shoes before embarkation.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunset Oia Nepa
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Santorini Sunset Luxury Sailing Catamaran Cruise with BBQ, drinks, transfer.
- "For the white and red beaches, you don't actually go to the beach itself but rather see them from the distance and can swim from the boat, so you are not technically on the beach." See review
- "Time is limited on vacation and I’d rather not spend it on a minibus." See review
- "I’d definitely recommend this tour for anyone coming to Santorini." See review