Are you interested in?
220 Tours & Activities
291 Tours & Activities
151 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
The island of Santorini is known for its white-washed building, blue-domed churches, and a world-famous sunset. Customize your own tour that visits everything you want to see on the Greek island covering everything from highlights to hidden gems. Relax on one of the colorful beaches, visit ancient ruins, sample the island’s protected wine, stroll through Oia, or see the Three Bells of Fira Church.
- Customize your own private tour to explore Santorini
- See major highlights like Oia and the blue-domed church
- Relax on the black sand beach or sample local wine
- This private tour can accommodate up to 15 travelers
Saved to wishlist!
All Local Taxes
Cold Bottled Water
Experienced local tour guide
Flexible departure & itinerary customized to suit your preferences
Entrance fees for the Archeological sites.
The cost of Wine testing
Cable car tickets (6 EUR per person, per ride) for cruise ship travelers
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered:
-Hotel & Airbnb's: Pick up point is at the hotel or at the nearest point accessible by vehicle. -Cruise ship travelers: Pick up point is at the top cable car exit, where your guide will be holding a sign with your name written on.
-Airport & Ferry port travelers: Pick up point is at the arrivals terminal, where your guide will be holding a sign with your name written on.
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- FOR CRUISE PASSENGERS ONLY: When you reach the port you have to take the cable car to Fira Town. Outside of the exit of the cable car at Fira Town you will meet your tour guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time , Departure time or Tour start time.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY santorinitours.org
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santorini Private Custom Tour 6 - Hours?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Santorini Private Custom Tour 6 - Hours?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Santorini Private Custom Tour 6 - Hours?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santorini Private Custom Tour 6 - Hours?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 61988P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursFood ToursBus ToursSporting EventsWine TastingsExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSantoriniShore Excursions - Cyclades Islands4WD Tours - Cyclades IslandsFood Tours - Cyclades IslandsBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsSporting Events - Cyclades IslandsWine Tastings - Cyclades IslandsExtreme - Cyclades IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsShore Excursions - Ios4WD Tours - IosFood Tours - IosBus Tours - IosSporting Events - IosWine Tastings - IosExtreme - IosPorts of Call Tours - IosHalf-day Tours - IosShore Excursions - Heraklion4WD Tours - HeraklionFood Tours - HeraklionBus Tours - HeraklionSporting Events - HeraklionWine Tastings - HeraklionExtreme - HeraklionPorts of Call Tours - HeraklionHalf-day Tours - HeraklionCategory