Are you interested in?
70 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
714 Tours & Activities
94 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore beautiful Santorini on this half-day guided excursion. After a convenient hotel, airport, port or cable car pickup, craft an itinerary that suits your interests and travel by luxury minibus to must-see sites like the picturesque village of Oia, the Blue Dome Church, and Prophet Elias Monastery. Enjoy a glass of wine at a cliffside winery and capture memorable photos of the Black and Red beaches.
- Take a half-day sightseeing tour of the gorgeous Aegean island of Santorini
- Sip wine, marvel at incredible views, and shop in picturesque villages
- Learn about Santorini’s history and culture from an informative local guide
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Flexible departure & itinerary customized to suit your preferences
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Cold Bottled Water
Experienced local tour guide
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Entrance fees for the Archeological sites.
The cost of Wine testing
Cable car tickets (6 EUR per person, per ride) for cruise ship travelers
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered:
-Hotel & Airbnb's: Pick up point is at the hotel or at the nearest point accessible by vehicle.
-Cruise ship travelers: Pick up point is at the top cable car exit, where your guide
will be holding a sign with your name written on.
-Airport & Ferry port travelers: Pick up point is at the arrivals terminal, where your guide will be holding a sign with your name written on.
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Cable car, Ipapantis 10, Thira 847 00, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time , Departure time or Tour start time.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY santorinitours.org
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santorini Private Custom Tour-5 Hours?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Santorini Private Custom Tour-5 Hours?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Santorini Private Custom Tour-5 Hours?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santorini Private Custom Tour-5 Hours?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all 11
See all 11
Product code: 61988P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursFood ToursBus ToursSporting EventsWine TastingsExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSantoriniShore Excursions - Cyclades Islands4WD Tours - Cyclades IslandsFood Tours - Cyclades IslandsBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsSporting Events - Cyclades IslandsWine Tastings - Cyclades IslandsExtreme - Cyclades IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsShore Excursions - Ios4WD Tours - IosFood Tours - IosBus Tours - IosSporting Events - IosWine Tastings - IosExtreme - IosPorts of Call Tours - IosHalf-day Tours - IosShore Excursions - Heraklion4WD Tours - HeraklionFood Tours - HeraklionBus Tours - HeraklionSporting Events - HeraklionWine Tastings - HeraklionExtreme - HeraklionPorts of Call Tours - HeraklionHalf-day Tours - HeraklionCategory