7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
See the attractions of Santorini on a private sightseeing tour with a driver-guide who introduces you to the island's natural, cultural, and culinary delights. You can visit locations like hillside villages and volcanic beaches, or customize your itinerary to check out specific places that interest you. Any food, drinks, activities, and entrance fees are at your own expense.
- Visit villages such as Oia, Imerovigli, and Firostefani
- Check out red- and black-sand beaches on the Aegean Sea, or stop at a winery
- Travel by private air-conditioned vehicle with a driver
- Choice of departure times and flexible itinerary available
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port/airport pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Entrance fees at museums (optional visits)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Cruise port: Meeting point for cruise passengers is top of cruise port's cable car. The guide will be holding a sheet with the Lead Passenger's name.
• Athinios ferry port: Pickup at the arrivals terminal
• Santorini Airport (JTR): Pickup at the arrivals terminal
• Hotel pickup from your hotel or accommodation in Santorini
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Cable car, Ipapantis 10, Thira 847 00, Greece
- Santorini Ferry Stop, Órmos Athiniós, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Meeting point for cruise passengers is top of cruise port's cable car
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY KALLISTI TOURS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santorini Private Sightseeing Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Santorini Private Sightseeing Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Santorini Private Sightseeing Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santorini Private Sightseeing Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Highly recommend this tour and we found it the best way to see the entire island in one day." See review
Product code: 36345P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSantoriniShore Excursions - Cyclades IslandsFood Tours - Cyclades IslandsBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsWine Tastings - Cyclades IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Cyclades IslandsFull-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsShore Excursions - IosFood Tours - IosBus Tours - IosWine Tastings - IosPorts of Call Tours - IosFull-day Tours - IosShore Excursions - KosFood Tours - KosBus Tours - KosWine Tastings - KosPorts of Call Tours - KosFull-day Tours - KosCategory