- Half-day sailing cruise around Santorini
- Swim and snorkel at multiple locations
- Buffet meal accompanied by wine and soft drinks
- Choose from a daytime or evening sail
- Drop-off anywhere on the island after the cruise
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
The boat sets out for the Red Beach, located adjacent to the historical village of Akrotiri. Stop next at the White Beach, where you may go ashore for swimming and snorkeling. Sail past the Indian Rocks to the tip of the island, marked by the historic Venetian Lighthouse. Admire views of the neighboring Greek islands and the glittering Aegean Sea.
Sail for the island of Apronisi, passing close by the caldera coast for views of the cliffside towns of Oia, Imerovigli, Firostefani, Old Port and Fira. Continue to the volcanic hot springs, where you can disembark to take a dip in the sulfurous waters. Cruise around the island of Palia Kameni, where you can dive off the boat to snorkel in one of the protected coves.
Along the way, eat a buffet of barbecue accompanied by cold Greek salads, soft drinks, and wines made on the island.
After the conclusion of the cruise, end up back at the marina. A driver is available to drop you anywhere on the island.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, gender, expiry date and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Vegetarian options are available, please make your request upon booking
- Bring your own sunscreen, swimsuit, sunglasses and windbreaker
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Spiridakos Sailing Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "A small number of people on board and a very attentive crew made this well worth the time and cost." See review