- Private 5-hour tour of south Santorini with an expert guide and a driver
- Discover the scenic, historical and cultural highlights of the island’s south
- Visit the ruins at Akrotiri, a Minoan city destroyed by an earthquake 3,500 years ago
- Explore the whitewashed village of Megalochori and mountaintop Prophet Ilias Monastery
- Take snaps of Red Beach, traditional windmills, castles and more
- Stop at a traditional winery to learn about Santorini’s winemaking and taste some wines
- Private tour with separate driver ensures the full attention of a private guide
Departure & Return
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Santorini Unique Experience Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands