11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get away from the crowds on Santorini with this day-long cruise around three small volcanic islands nestled in Santorini’s natural harbor. Sailing from spot to spot on a traditional Greek sailboat, explore the volcano at Nea Kameni; relax in the sulfur hot springs at Palea Kameni; and walk around the striking white-and-blue village of Manolas on Thirassia.
- Learn about this trio of picturesque islands with your guide's commentary
- Get to the port and back without any fuss: this tour starts with a quick and easy coach trip
- Get up close and personal with an active caldera on your hike around Nea Kameni
- Watch the sunset from Oia and enjoy a convenient transfer to your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Volcano Entrance fees (2.5)
Departure & Return
Órmos Athiniós, Greece
Oia 847 02, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY SANTORINI TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santorini Volcanic Islands Cruise: Volcano,Hot Springs,Thirassia and Oia Sunset?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Santorini Volcanic Islands Cruise: Volcano,Hot Springs,Thirassia and Oia Sunset?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "It's a lot more expensive but worth it in my opinion." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Santorini Volcanic Islands Cruise: Volcano,Hot Springs,Thirassia and Oia Sunset
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSunset CruisesWater ToursSailingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSantoriniNature and Wildlife - Cyclades IslandsSunset Cruises - Cyclades IslandsWater Tours - Cyclades IslandsSailing - Cyclades IslandsFull-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsNature and Wildlife - KosSunset Cruises - KosWater Tours - KosSailing - KosFull-day Tours - KosNature and Wildlife - BodrumSunset Cruises - BodrumWater Tours - BodrumSailing - BodrumFull-day Tours - BodrumCategory