- Shared departure transfer from Santorini hotels to the cruise port or Santorini airport
- Relax with comfortable, air-conditioned shuttle transport
- Receive assistance with your luggage from your professional, friendly driver
- Enjoy a shuttle service that’s available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Departure & Return
In case you have an Airport Arrival transfer upon exit customs look for your driver holding a sign under your name in front of your gate. In case you have a Ferry or Cruise arrival transfer upon exit customs or ferry look for a driver holding a sign under your name in front of your gate or vessel. In case you have a departure transfer service please be at the lobby or at designated nearby area subject to your accommodation at least 10min prior service as per booking. Do have in mind that for international flights customers must be at the airport 2 & ½ hrs prior flight – and domestic flight customers, 2 hrs prior flight, and for ferry or cruise departures at least 1hr prior departure. In case you have a shuttle (shared) transfer in Santorini do have in mind that all times are approximate thus road, traffic and weather conditions, may affect the schedule.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Any additional large luggage will be charged at 5 euros each
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children under 135 cm must travel in a car seat, these are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff