12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our tour guide will meet up travelers at hotel lobby (listed two hotels only 「View Hotels Odori Park」「PREMIER HOTEL NAKAJIMA PARK」) and in front of SHIKISAI-KAN at the east exit of JR Sapporo Station.
He will collect all members by calling names.
Pick up location needs to be confirmed while booking.
- Hokkaido Shikisaikan Sapporo Station West Exit, 4 Chome Kita 6 Jonishi, Kita Ward, Sapporo, Hokkaido 060-0806, Japan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Except for Sapporo station,the places to get off are different from the places to ge on.（The places to get off are near the Odori park,Nakajima park）
- Admission fee for Asahiyama Zoo is included. Please kindly be noted that guide will not accompany to enter the zoo.
- Staff who can speak English and Japanese will accompany the tour. No detailed tour sightseeing guidance will be provided. Please kindly be noted.
- Please choose departure location while booking. Departure time at each hotel is slightly different. Please kindly be noted the detailed contents in the tour voucher file sent upon reservation.
- Visit to local sweet souvenir shop is included in January to March schedule, and Japanese sake museum is included in March.
- The hotel pickup and drop off service is the two hotels only. (It is ok the meeting point that is in front of SHIKISAI-KAN at the east exit of JR Sapporo Station）
- Please wear a mask while participating in the tour.
- Joining this tour on your last day in Hokkaido is not recommended. As there is a possibility of traffic congestion or other delay during the tour. In this case, no compensation will be made.
- Staying time at each sightseeing spot is subject to change depending on realtime traffic condition.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- There is a possibility that arrival is delayed due to traffic conditions. When meeting with stormy weather, the tour may be unavoidably canceled. Please kindly be noted.
- Lunch is at your own expense in the zoo.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour&Charter International
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Asahiyama Zoo, Fascinating Aoi-Ike Light Up and Shirohige Falls in Winter! ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Asahiyama Zoo, Fascinating Aoi-Ike Light Up and Shirohige Falls in Winter! ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Asahiyama Zoo, Fascinating Aoi-Ike Light Up and Shirohige Falls in Winter! ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Asahiyama Zoo, Fascinating Aoi-Ike Light Up and Shirohige Falls in Winter! ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSapporoShore Excursions - HokkaidoBus Tours - HokkaidoNature and Wildlife - HokkaidoPorts of Call Tours - HokkaidoFull-day Tours - HokkaidoShore Excursions - NaritaBus Tours - NaritaNature and Wildlife - NaritaPorts of Call Tours - NaritaFull-day Tours - NaritaShore Excursions - KawagoeBus Tours - KawagoeNature and Wildlife - KawagoePorts of Call Tours - KawagoeFull-day Tours - KawagoeCategory