Explore our promoted experiences
- Tick off three sights in a day—Asahiyama Zoo, Aoi-Ike, and Shirohige Falls
- No language barriers: Go on a tour where tickets and transport are included
- Great for nature lovers: See a waterfall and a beautiful blue pond in Biei
- Travel between dispersed sites in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
Departure & Return
北海道四季彩館 札幌東1号店（East exit of JR Sapporo Station）
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Except for Sapporo station,the places to get off are different from the places to ge on.（The places to get off are near the Odori park,Nakajima park）
- Admission fee for Asahiyama Zoo is included. Please kindly be noted that guide will not accompany to enter the zoo.
- Staff who can speak English and Japanese will accompany the tour. No detailed tour sightseeing guidance will be provided. Please kindly be noted. ※Currently, there are no foreign participants due to the influence of COVID-19. Please note that there is no English service for that reason.
- Please choose departure location while booking. Departure time at each hotel is slightly different. Please kindly be noted the detailed contents in the tour voucher file sent upon reservation.
- Visit to local sweet souvenir shop is included in January to March schedule, and Japanese sake museum is included in March.
- The hotel pickup and drop off service is the two hotels only. (It is ok the meeting point that is in front of SHIKISAI-KAN at the east exit of JR Sapporo Station）
- Please wear a mask while participating in the tour.
- Joining this tour on your last day in Hokkaido is not recommended. As there is a possibility of traffic congestion or other delay during the tour. In this case, no compensation will be made.
- Staying time at each sightseeing spot is subject to change depending on realtime traffic condition.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- There is a possibility that arrival is delayed due to traffic conditions. When meeting with stormy weather, the tour may be unavoidably canceled. Please kindly be noted.
- Lunch is at your own expense in the zoo.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour&Charter International
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff