Explore our promoted experiences
- A private cooking lesson ensures a more personalized experience
- This cooking lesson uses locally-sourced vegetables, fish, and meat
- No hunger pangs—enjoy eating the local dishes you prepare together
- Hassle-free experience with alcoholic beverages included
Departure & Return
Meet your host Kanae in front of a convenience store called LAWSON close to the Maruyama-koen station on the Tozai subway line.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Menu may vary depending on the season
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or cooking preferences please advise at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Private, personalized experience
- Kanae is happy to introduce Hokkaido dishes instead of typical homestyle menus, if you are interested in any of those.
- Please note that Kanae's car can fit up to 5 people including the driver (max 4 guests), so if you are a group of 5 or more you will need to use a taxi and have it follow Kanae's car to her home, after meeting her at the station.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff