- All activities listed on the itinerary are included
- Travel in comfort in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Get good value on this group tour
- See and do many things on a full-day tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Schedule may be changed or cut due to actual traffic condition or other uncontrollable incidents. Please kindly be noted.
- Staff who can speak English and Japanese will accompany the tour. No detailed tour sightseeing guidance will be provided. Please kindly be noted. ※Currently, there are no foreign participants due to the influence of COVID-19. Please note that there is no English service for that reason.
- Please wear a mask while participating in the tour.
- The places to get off are different from the places to ge on.（The places to get off are JR Sapporo station,Susukino, Odori park and Nakajima park.）
- Since there are few flowers in Farm Tomita in May , October and November, the stay time will be 20 minutes.
- Most travelers can participate
- Lunch is at your own expense in the zoo.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour&Charter International
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The zoo stop should should be just an hour and the Tomita farm should be longer we have not enough time to go around and see the flowers." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews