- Private cooking class ensures personalized instruction
- Enjoy a lunch or dinner with included drinks
- Experience a homey side of Japanese cuisine
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at the train station
Departure & Return
Meet your host Noriko at Jieitaimae Station on the Nanboku subway line. After exiting the ticket gate, turn to the right and go downstairs. Noriko will meet you at the bottom of the stairs and drive you to her home. She will drop you off at the same location after the experience.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Menu may vary depending on the season
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or cooking preferences please advise at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Private, personalized experience
- Notes: Noriko will pick you up from the Jieitaimae station on the subway Nanboku line. Her car fits up to 4 people. Please discuss alternate transportation options ahead of your experience if you are booking for 5 or more people.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff