Departure & Return
In front of the Station guide next to the Southern exit of Odori Station, Subway Nanboku Line
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Because of the tour content, it is recommended that you will book to start the tour an hour before sunset. The following is the approximate time of sunset: November-February;16:00~16: 30 pm, March-May;17:30~18:30 pm, June-August;19:00, September;18:00
- It is cold on the summit of Mt. Moiwayama even in the summer. We recommend you to bring clothes to put on at Mt. Moiwayama.
- Please note that if crowded, it might take more than 30 minutes to get on the ropeway of Mt. Moiwayama.
- On Wednesdays "Kunsei to Osake no Mise Choi" is closed. If any of the scheduled places are closed on the day you visit, your tour guide will take you to an alternative location.
- Please note that this tour is only for adults since you will bar-hop.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 3500)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands