Departure & Return
In front of the station map next to the Southern gate of Odori Station, Sapporo subway Nanboku Line.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that you cannot book this tour at every second Tuesdays of the month.
- It is recommended to start this tour at 10 am to make the most of it.
- Please join the tour with your foundation done since the makeup experience starts from the point after foundation. If you have an ideal image of your makeup, please bring a picture of it.
- We have not included any particular lunch/dinner places in this tour, but you are welcome to stop for a break and eat at resting spots.
- On Wednesdays "SATURDAYS Chocolate Factry Cafe" is closed. If any of the scheduled places are closed on the day you visit, your tour guide will take you to an alternative location.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 3400)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands