Departure & Return
JR Sapporo Station in front of Nishi Midori no Madoguchi
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- In this tour, you will take a foot bath and experience an onsen. We recommend you to bring a towel for the foot bath and onsen. Towels can also be bought during the tour. Please note the guide will not accompany you in the onsen.
- Lunch is not included, but it is possible to eat at the onsen spots
- On Tuesdays, Sakanoue Saichu is closed. If you visit on Tuesday, or any of the other tourist spots are temporarily closed we will take you to alternative locations
- We will take approximately an hour bus ride to the first spot
- Some routes will be changed in the winter
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 4200)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour - Jozankei: Hokkaido's nature and hot springs.