- Travel easily between Sarajevo and Dubrovnik on a shared transfer in either direction
- Skip the fuss of trains and buses and stop to sightsee along the way
- Visit Mostar to see its famous bridge, admire the Kravice falls and more
- Relax with hotel drop-off on each transfer
Departure & Return
Our agency is located in Gazi Husrevbegova 75, at the crossroad of Mula Mustafe Bašeskije and Gazi Husrevbgova street.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Ending point is in Dubrovnik. We will provide you hotel/apartment drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Meet Bosnia Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff