4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Rafting equipments,professional guides,transport from ,to Saranda,photos and videos
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Lagjia 1, Rruga Naim Frashëri, Sarandë, Albania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Albania Adventure|Albania outdoor|Albania Activities
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rafting in Bistrica River, Albania Tours 15 min from Saranda (ARG)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rafting in Bistrica River, Albania Tours 15 min from Saranda (ARG)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rafting in Bistrica River, Albania Tours 15 min from Saranda (ARG)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rafting in Bistrica River, Albania Tours 15 min from Saranda (ARG)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeRaftingPhotography ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSarandaNature and Wildlife - GjirokasterRafting - GjirokasterPhotography Tours - GjirokasterNature and Wildlife - CorfuRafting - CorfuPhotography Tours - CorfuNature and Wildlife - LefkadaRafting - LefkadaPhotography Tours - LefkadaCategory