1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and Drop-off service
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up at numerous places downtown. You must call to confirm your pick up locations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY hearse ghost tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all 80
See all 80
- "We did the tour mid-January and it was pretty cold at 9 pm, so riding in the hearse was a great choice for us over other walking tours that were offered at the same time." See review
Product code: 37111P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursCity ToursGhost & Vampire ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSavannahUnique Experiences - GeorgiaBus Tours - GeorgiaCity Tours - GeorgiaGhost & Vampire Tours - GeorgiaUnique Experiences - CharlestonBus Tours - CharlestonCity Tours - CharlestonGhost & Vampire Tours - CharlestonUnique Experiences - JacksonvilleBus Tours - JacksonvilleCity Tours - JacksonvilleGhost & Vampire Tours - JacksonvilleCategory
Telfair Museums Jepson CenterThe Pirates’ HouseOlde Pink HouseMercer Williams House MuseumHistoric Savannah TheatreAndrew Low HouseColonial Park CemeteryGribble House Paranormal ExperienceMadison SquareSavannah Historic DistrictBeach Institute African American Cultural CenterTemple Mickve Israel Wormsloe State Historic SiteShips of the Sea Maritime MuseumSorrel Weed House Telfair AcademyAmerican Prohibition MuseumReynolds SquareOwens-Thomas HouseFirst African Baptist Church