Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Explore the old colonial section of the Savannah Historic District
- Learn about Savannah legends and scandals from your knowledgeable guide
- Stop at eight historic Savannah pubs and enjoy their drink specials (own expense)
- Immerse yourself in Savannah's culture and nightlife and meet new people!
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Local legends, racy scandals and scintillating secrets are also on tap, as you stop at historic taverns such as Churchill's Pub and Molly MacPherson's. Soak up the local nightlife at these local pubs, with time to Indulge in drink specials (at your own expense).
This entertaining and laid-back tour covers about 1 mile (1.6 km) and ends in downtown pub, where you can easily continue your night out in Savannah on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participants to meet requirements. In this event, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Pets welcome
- Wheelchair accessible (but due to cobblestone roads and high curbs, it still can be difficult to navigate; call supplier to discuss needs)
- All participants must be at least 21 years of age
- Please dress appropriately for the weather, which may include rain
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Savannah Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Haunted Pubs and Taverns of Savannah!.