3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the stars above the desert of Arizona on a 3-hour walking tour at night that departs from Scottsdale. Get away from the light pollution of the city when you enter the desert, and learn from your guide about basic astronomy and ancient navigation traditions of local indigenous peoples. Telescopes and binoculars are provided for better viewing, along with black lights and flashlights for the walk.
- Insightful commentary shared by the guide
- Telescopes, flashlights, and snacks are provided
- Easy walking tour suitable for most people
- See more stars and planets from the desert
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
We can pick up at just about any hotel in the Phoenix area.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not Applicable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY My Arizona Guide
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
After Dark Desert Tour and Navigating the Night Sky
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingScottsdalePhoenixBus Tours - ArizonaNature and Wildlife - ArizonaHalf-day Tours - ArizonaBus Tours - PhoenixNature and Wildlife - PhoenixHalf-day Tours - PhoenixBus Tours - SedonaNature and Wildlife - SedonaHalf-day Tours - SedonaCategory