Departure & Return
The meeting location is at the 8711 E Pinnacle Peak Road, Suite F-108, Scottsdale, AZ 85255. Type Off-Road Jeep Adventures into Google Maps and the app will navigate to the front door of our meeting location. Our permitted Tonto National Forest trail is 15 minutes northeast of the meeting location.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Closed-toed shoes are mandatory.
- From December to February, bring warm clothing.
- This is a guide-led tour; guests will NOT be driving the Jeep.
- Our bumpy off-road Jeep tours are low-speed, jarring rides through rough terrain. Please ensure that every guest in your party understands that this off-road tour is a low-speed, bumpy ride through rough terrain.
- Please carefully review our list of health restrictions and requirements. Due to safety concerns, we are unable to accommodate guests who do not meet the tour requirements. Ensure each guest in your party reads and understands the tour requirements. There will be no refunds issued to guests who fail to read and understand the health restrictions and requirements of this tour.
- Not recommended for travelers who get motion sickness
- Must be physically able to climb in and out of a lifted Jeep Wrangler.
- Not recommended for passengers with any condition that could be aggravated by a rough, bumpy, and jarring off-road Jeep tour.
- Weight limit per seat: 275 pounds. Call our office ahead of time to arrange an alternate vehicle and an alternate route.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Off-Road Jeep Adventures - Jeep Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Scottsdale Off-Road Jeep Tour.