- Discover all the best Red Rock stops in Sedona at your own pace
- Stop at Tlaquepaque Arts and Shopping Village to explore independently
- A staff member helps you get fitted for the right size bicycle and equipment
- E-bike and helmet rental included for convenience
Departure & Return
We are located in the Oak Creek Marketplace in Uptown Sedona on the left side heading up 89A into Uptown Sedona
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Riders must be 16 or older
- Riders must be capable on a bicycle under normal riding conditions
- Riders must be 5 foot tall.
- Riders must be under 275 pounds
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY EzRider of Sedona
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use