- Full-day Grand Canyon tour with round-trip transportation from Sedona
- Follow a scenic route through the desert
- Shop at the Cameron Trading Post
- See the Grand Canyon in the dramatic evening light
- Visit a series of viewpoints on the South Rim
- Eat dinner at one of the national park lodges
Departure & Return
We will pick you up at your Sedona Hotel approximately 30 minutes - 10 minutes before tour begins.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
You’ll see the otherworldly rock formations of the Painted Desert, and take a break at the Cameron Trading Post, where you can browse handicrafts and artwork made by local members of the Zuni, Hopi, and Navajo tribes.
When you arrive at Grand Canyon National Park, you’ll have views down into the Little Colorado River Gorge, and pause at a series of overlooks for views into the canyon. See the Desert View Watchtower that looms at the edge of the South Rim, get the most expansive views on the South Rim from Lipan Point, then visit Yavapai Point, where a 600-foot (183-meter) drop exposes layers of the Grand Canyon’s 1.8 billion-year-old rocks.
Finish your time at the South Rim with dinner at one of the national park lodges, then begin the return trip to Sedona, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Angels Gate Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Grand Canyon Sunset Tour from Sedona.